Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Morning!
Marty came through another surgery on Friday. The doctor said his infection was "a little better".
Praise the Lord! He will go through another one today. This is to clean out the debris
in his abdomen. It leaves Marty really tired and wiped out. Each little step is a blessing,
but he still has a long way to go. We don't know what the time frame is. He is still not
out of the woods, but God is in control.

Our prayer today:
The infection will be even more in control. I pray that God will
take it completely away. I know He hears my prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Angela and family,

My prayers are with you, as always, and I love you guys. If you need me, you know my number. Give Marty my love, and tell him I can't wait for him to come home and we can have a super big celebration for him.

Love you,
Kim (Ryan) Clark

ko said...

Angela~
If I remembered your Geriatric name I would call you by it ...wait is it MYRTLE....anyway..I Sergio and I will continue to pray for marty and fam! love you and miss you!